Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve found us all at the Swartouts for one of our famous game nights. We were joined by some newbies: our new friends Leann and Ron Welton and Zach's friend Sonja. We can get a little rowdy, so hopefully they'll come back again! Julie, our "other sister", was there also but she's used to the rowdiness and actually contributes to it quite a bit!! We played Scattergories, Catch Phrase and Pictionary. It was lots of fun and a great way to ring in the new year. I look forward to many more game night get togethers in 2009.

Side note...I need to remember to bring my camera to these things. I always forget and then don't have pictures to post and my sisters are really slow in remembering to email me the pictures they took (hint hint). Just kidding...I love ya'all!

2 comments:

DeAnne Baum said...

Sounds like it was a fun night. If you are interested I changed my blog it is now tbaumfamily.blogspot.com

Your family is the best! Thanks for being so nice to me.

Linda Bennett said...

Sounds like a fun time! Blogging has been fun. It's so fun to see what is happening in everybody's lives. Glad you found me.